Aptus Value Housing Finance India Limited IPO The Initial Public Offering (IPO) of Aptus Value Housing Finance opened on Tuesday. The three-day IPO will end on 12 August (Thursday). The Retail Individual Investors (RIIs) have subscribed this issue 0.11 times as of 1:56 pm which is expected to go up as the IPO progresses. It has received 31,29,252 share bids around this time out of 27,564,250 equity shares available from the RIIs.
In case you are planning to invest in this issue, here is what you need to know.
See Zee Business Live TV Streaming Below:
Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO Top 10 details
- The symbol of this issue is APTUS and it will end on 12 August. The market timings of this IPO will be between 10 am 5 pm.
- The Post issue Modification Period is 13 August 2021 between 10 am and 11 am. The Cut-off time for UPI Mandate Confirmation is 13 August 2021 up to 12 pm
- The issue size of this IPO comprises of fresh issue of up to Rs 500 cr and an Offer for Sale (OFS) of up to 64,590,695 equity shares (including Anchor Portion of 2,36,26,500 equity shares).
- Issue Type 100 per cent Book Building
- Price Range is Rs 346 to Rs 353 with face value of Rs 2 and Ticket Size of Re 1
- The Bid Lot is of 42 equity shares and in multiples thereof
- The minimum order quantity is 1 lot or 42 equity shares. The retail investors can subscribe up to a maximum amount of Rs 2 lakhs.
- Maximum Bid Quantity for QIB Investors is 55,128,486 equity shares in multiple of 42 equity shares (Calculated at higher end of the Price Band)
- Maximum Bid Quantity for NIB Investors is 39,377,478 equity shares in multiple of 42 equity shares (Calculated at higher end of the Price Band).
- Name of the Registrar is KFin Technologies Private Limited
The Book Running Lead Managers (BRLM) include ICICI Securities Limited, Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited, Edelweiss Financial Services Limited and Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited. The sponsor bank is HDFC Bank Limited.
Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO FULL timeline
- Issue ends on 12 August
- Finalisation on the basis of allotment likely on 18 August
- Initiation of refunds likely on 20 August
- Transfer of shares to demat account on 23 August
- Listing date likely on 24 August
The above timeline is on the basis of information available on the app of brokerage firm Edelweiss.
Aptus Value Housing Finance IPO What Zee Business Managing Editor Anil Singhvi says
The Market Guru recommends a Buy only to those investors who have a long-term view. Singhvi said investors with a view of 3-5 years should certainly invest. He mentions, there are already 10-12 housing finance companies listed on the exchanges.
– Strong and experienced promoters
– Asset quality and a loan book of the company is strong since inception in 2009; no loan restructuring so far.
– At least 75 per cent of individual loans which makes their NPAs (non-performing assets) manageable. – Impressive growth track record over the last three years
– The housing finance company has operations limited to southern part of India; prominence in Tamil Nadu followed by Andhra Pradesh and Telangana parts of Karnataka
– Valuations slightly on higher side by at least 10 per cent
– Tough competition with dozens of housing finance companies already listed on the exchanges
– Investors will gain if there is bumper returns on listing